Together, we’re making a difference.
Led by physicians, we establish pediatric care guidelines and best practices, and utilize data and analytics to evaluate and improve outcomes.
How We Work
What is the value in joining a Network devoted exclusively to children?
Together, we’re making an impact.
- Measure and demonstrate quality and cost-effectiveness to payers
- Define “value” in value-based care with pediatric-specific metrics
- Collaborate on a proactive approach to reimbursement and market changes with government and commercial payers
- Maintain practice independence while engaging with peers in the larger pediatric physician community
- Ensure provider access for patients in the community by being the network of choice to multiple adult health systems and payer networks
- Access to professional quality coaches who support practices with quality improvement, data analysis and practice transformation initiatives
Together, we’re more effective.
- Partner with the only established network of providers dedicated exclusively to pediatrics in the Rocky Mountain region
- Provide expertise by standardizing pediatric metrics, care pathways and best practices
- Share data seamlessly to better understand Network performance, cost and quality
- Improve communication between hospitals, physicians and community within the Network
The difference is measurable.
What is a clinically integrated network?
A CIN is a group of healthcare providers that come together to improve patient care and reduce overall cost.
How are we different?
We are the largest healthcare network in the state of Colorado dedicated exclusively to children.
How does this benefit kids?
Our patients get the best care experience possible when collaborate as a network to address each patient’s healthcare needs.
You have questions, we have answers.
See all FAQs